Saturday, May 18

Fossil Group Recalls Bracelet Sold with Skechers Jewelry Gift Sets Due to High Levels of Lead and Cadmium

  • Remembered Skechers Jewelry Gift Set

  • Remembered Bracelet

  • Remembered Bracelet Clasp

  • Back of Watch in Recalled Skechers Jewelry Gift Set With Model Number and Code

Call of Product:

Bracelet offered with Skechers Watch and Jewelry Gift Sets


The clasp on the braided black bracelet offered as part of the present set includes high levels of lead and cadmium. Lead and cadmium are hazardous and can trigger unfavorable health impacts in kids.

Remember Date:

March 07, 2024

Remember Details


This recall includes the braided black bracelet that belongs of the Skechers watch/bracelet present set. The bracelet is black and includes a braided pattern with a metal clasp on each end. The watch in the present set has a code number “IF2812307” printed on the back of the watch along with “Sketchers” and model number “SR9082”.


Customers must right away stop utilizing the remembered bracelet in the present set, deal with it in the garbage and call the site or shop where acquired for a complete refund of the present set’s purchase cost.


None reported


Skechers shops across the country and online at, and from August 2023 through January 2024 for about $45.


Fossil Group Inc., of Richardson, Texas


Fossil Partners, L.P. of Richardson, Texas

Keep In Mind: Individual Commissioners might have declarations associated with this subject. Please go to to look for declarations connected to this or other subjects.

If you are experiencing problems with a recall solution or think a business is being non-responsive to your solution demand, please utilize this type and describe the scenario to CPSC.

Associated Recalls

Culture Kings Recalls Sneaker Basel Magnetic Levitation Displays Due to Laceration and Ingestion Hazards

The tennis shoe screen’s magnets can powerfully bring in, break, splinter and release stimulates, posturing a laceration threat. In addition, when 2 or more high-powered magnets are swallowed, either inadvertently or purposefully, the consumed magnets can bring in each other and end up being lodged in the gastrointestinal system. This can cause perforations, twisting and/or obstruction of the intestinal tracts that can result in infection and death.

About the U.S. CPSC

The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is charged with safeguarding the general public from unreasonable threat of injury or death connected with using countless kinds of customer items. Deaths, injuries, and home damage from customer product-related occurrences cost the country more than $1 trillion each year. CPSC’s work to make sure the security of customer items has actually added to a decrease in the rate of injuries related to customer items over the previous 50 years.

ยป …
Find out more